Highland Games Street Fair – July 10, 2014
Arts Health Antigonish (AHA!) is unveiling 14 banners of vintage photos at the Street Fair — Antigonish Stroll the Main — July 10, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Each banner has 8 to 10 old photos that illustrate a particular essential condition for community health. We also have a Passport to Health activity in collaboration with the Highland Society.
Pick up points for passports (cost $2) will be Aphrodite and 5c to $1 and anyone age 6 to 16 who has their passport stamped at all 14 locations gets in free to the Highland Games.
Get your Passport for Health stamped at the following locations on the day of the Street Fair
BANNER / LOCATION
- Header banner / Aphrodite
- Cooperative Arts / Lyghtsome Gallery
- Early Childhood Education & Play / 2nd hand Clothing store
- Education & lifelong learning / Library / People’s Place
- Intergenerational learning & culture / Made in Nova Scotia Store
- Food & income security / Bergengren Credit Union
- Recreation & sports / Town hall
- Religious beliefs & practices / St James Church
- Environmental sustainability / Wilkies Court
- Infrastructure, housing, transport / Shoppers Green
- Peace / Legion
- Access to healthcare / Haliburtons
- Gender / Womens Resource Centre
- Social support networks / Antigonish 5c to $1