Miss McKay’s group of St. Andrews Church choir, 1902-1904. Courtesy of Dalhousie University Archives, Waldren Studios Collection, 129-091.
Old St. Ninian’s church on Main Street, StFX first buildings in the distance, the first photo of Antigonish to appear in The Casket June 26, 1902. Courtesy of Antigonish Heritage Museum. Restoration: Anne Louise MacDonald This photo appeared in the Jubilee edition of the Casket (established 1852) predating photojournalism, as it has no reference to […]